Are you new to coffee and not sure how to brew at home? Don’t worry, you don’t need to have or buy any equipment to brew a good cup of coffee. If all you have brewed is instant coffee then this brewing technique will need a little more effort, but will result in coffee which is much better than instant coffee and all it takes is 5-6 minutes.
What do you need?
- Pot, Jug or Topia
- 1 strainer
- 1 cup or mug to have your coffee from
- Some coarsely ground coffee
- 1 Tablespoon
How to Brew?
- Heat up water and bring it to a boil.
- In a Pot, Jug or Topia type container take 2 table spoons of coarsely ground coffee.
- Pour in approximately 1 cup of boiling water.
- Stir it well to mix the coffee and the water.
- Let it stay and the coffee brew for about 5-7minutes
- This depends on how strong you want your coffee
- The longer the coffee brew the stronger it will be
- Our coffee is fresh and perfectly roasted. It is not bitter but has a strong coffee flavour.
This is one of the easiest methods to brew coffee if you don’t have equipment and are new to brewing coffee. Your brewed coffee will taste a lot better than instant coffee for sure. However, we do recommend that to continue having the best coffee in the long term you should get some equipment so that your coffee brewing is easier and results in even better coffee.
Feel free to contact us in case you have any questions. To buy the best coffee available in India please visit: https://lifeistooshortforbadcoffee.in/collections/all